Member "Fore" a Day
As part of a special relationship between The Joseph Ambler Inn and the Talamore Family of Clubs, you are welcome to experience the many amazing amenities our private clubs offer.
As a Golfing Member "Fore" A Day, enjoy our Championship golf courses and practice facilities. The golf course at Talamore has been ranked in Pennsylvania's Top 24 and as one of the Best New Private Courses in the Country by Golf Digest. Talamore has also received a Top 100 ranking from Golf for Women. The newest addition to the Family is Applecross Country Club. This exciting Nicklaus design recently opened to rave reviews and provides golfers with a unique-to-the-area experience.
Each facility offers full-length driving ranges, providing a true on-course feel with full-size target greens and bunkers at varying distances. You'll also enjoy a 5-acre state-of-the-art short game center at Talamore. Additional practice putting and chipping areas are available at each facility.
Talamore Country Club additional amenities:
- Resort-style pool, Jacuzzi and kiddie pool complex
- State-of-the-art fitness center complete with the latest Cybex strength training and cardio equipment
- Spectacular five-acre Short Game Center that features four full-size practice greens that simulate every shot from 80 yards and in
- Har Tru tennis courts
Applecross Country Club additional amenities:
- Outdoor resort-style swimming pool, kid's splash pad, year-round indoor pool and Jacuzzi
- New Sports Pavilion, featuring a 10,000 square-foot cardio and weight training center
- Hard surface tennis courts
Directions to Talamore:
Talamore Country Club is just minutes away from The Joseh Ambler Inn
1. Take Horsham Rd. /PA-463 East.
2. In 1.6 miles turn right on Lower State Road.
3. In 1.6 miles turn left on Welsh Road / PA 63 East.
4. In 1.2 miles turn left onto Talamore Drive
5. In .3 miles take first right and follow signs to the Clubhouse
Directions to Applecross:
Applecross Country Club is just an hour away from The Joseph Ambler Inn
1. Turn left out of The Joseph Ambler Inn.
2. Take first right onto Stump Road.
3. Travel .9 miles to 309 South.
4. Travel 5 miles to 276 PA Turnpike West.
5. Travel 12 miles and take Exit 326 King of Prussia.
6. Follow signs to 202 South toward West Chester.
7. Travel approximately 20 miles to Exit 322 West.
8. Travel 3.4 miles to Bollinger Rd. & Applecross entrance.