Available positions are listed below.
To apply, click the "Apply Now" button. You can email applications and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at Guest Registration at any time.
P/T Front Desk
(Shifts available for 12am-8am, 8am-4pm, and 4pm-12am)
The Front Desk Staff at the Joseph Ambler Inn are the first voice and face of the Joseph Ambler Inn and are a critical component of the Inn’s commitment to excellent customer service. They are responsible guest reservations, reception, billing and the general comfort of all Inn guests.
Front Desk duties include but are not limited to:
• Balancing all daily transactions
• Distributing End-of-Day reports
• Securing the property and buildings
• Making and confirming room and restaurant reservations
• Checking Inn guests into their rooms, providing amenities as requested and ensuring the accuracy of guest folios and payments.
• Answering the Inn phone and redirecting calls that cannot be handled immediately by the Front Desk.
• General troubleshooting to ensure our guests a safe and comfortable stay.
• Preparation of information and publications for our current and potential guests.
• Sale of Gift cards and souvenirs.
• Special projects and duties as assigned.
Housekeepers at the Joseph Ambler Inn are a critical component of the Inn’s commitment to excellent customer service and are responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of the Common Areas and 52 guest rooms of the Inn and the general comfort of all Inn guests.
Housekeeper’s duties include but are not limited to:
• Regular & seasonal deep cleaning of the 52 Guest Rooms and Common Areas of the Inn
• Working with the Head Housekeeper to maintain optimum inventory, and staff scheduling
• Routine maintenance of equipment as well as the quality care of the furnishings of the Guest Rooms and Common Areas of the Inn.
The successful candidate must have:
• Prior Experience in posted position
• Proven track record of customer service
• Attention to detail
• Flexible schedule available weekends & holidays
• Three (3) business references (recent employers or business affiliations only)
• Must have driver's license, automobile and current insurance
• Ability to pass a drug screening, background check and have a clean driving record
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the Front Desk at 215.362.7500