Joseph Ambler Inn Employment
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the Front Desk at 215.362.7500
Part-time Night Auditor
The Night Auditor at the Joseph Ambler Inn is responsible for the operation of the Front Desk and all related guest services as well as for the reconciliation and settlement of all transactions from the previous day and preparation for the following day.
The Night Auditor reports to Front Desk Manager and Inn Manager
The Night Auditor will work THIRD SHIFT from 12am-8am,
Fridays, Saturdays, and/or Sundays
The Night Auditor is responsible for performing all Front Desk duties during their shift including but not limited to:
Checking Guests In and Out
Making, Modifying, and Cancelling Reservations for Inn & Restaurant guests
Maintaining necessary supplies and equipment at the Front Desk
Providing necessary services to ensure the comfort & safety of our guests.
Maintaining the coffee & cookie station at the front desk.
The Night Auditor will also be responsible for reconciling and finalizing all transactions from the previous day including but not limited to:
Credit Cards and Gift Card Transactions
Day-end audit in Property Management System
The Night Auditor will perform such additional tasks and projects as assigned by the Front Desk Manager and/or the Inn Manager.
Commitment to excellence in customer service & team work
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
At least 21 years of age with reliable transportation in all weather.
At least a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Ability to work flexible shifts and days
Previous Customer Service &/or Hotel Night Audit experience is a plus
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
Part-time housekeeping position:
Housekeepers at the Joseph Ambler Inn are a critical component of the Inn’s commitment to excellent customer service and are responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of the Common Areas and 52 guest rooms of the Inn and the general comfort of all Inn guests.
Housekeeper’s duties include but are not limited to:
- Regular & seasonal deep cleaning of the 52 guest rooms and common areas of the Inn
- Working with the Manager on Duty to maintain optimum inventory, and staff scheduling
- Routine maintenance of equipment as well as the quality care of the furnishings of the guest rooms and common areas of the Inn.
The successful candidate must have:
- Prior housekeeping experience
- Proven track record of customer service
- Proven attention to detail
- Flexible schedule, available mornings, weekends and holidays
- Three (3) business references (recent employers or business affiliations only)
- Must have driver's license, automobile and current insurance
- Ability to pass a drug screening, background check and have a clean driving record
If your qualifications meet the needs, you will be contacted for an interview. Due to the large number of responses we receive, we will only be contacting those individuals for interviews. Please no phone calls.
Job Type: Part-time
Required experience: Housekeeping, Cleaning: 1 year