Joseph Ambler Inn Employment
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the Front Desk at 215.362.7500
Part-time housekeeping position:
Housekeepers at the Joseph Ambler Inn are a critical component of the Inn’s commitment to excellent customer service and are responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of the Common Areas and 52 guest rooms of the Inn and the general comfort of all Inn guests.
Housekeeper’s duties include but are not limited to:
- Regular & seasonal deep cleaning of the 52 guest rooms and common areas of the Inn
- Working with the Manager on Duty to maintain optimum inventory, and staff scheduling
- Routine maintenance of equipment as well as the quality care of the furnishings of the guest rooms and common areas of the Inn.
The successful candidate must have:
- Prior housekeeping experience
- Proven track record of customer service
- Proven attention to detail
- Flexible schedule, available mornings, weekends and holidays
- Three (3) business references (recent employers or business affiliations only)
- Must have driver's license, automobile and current insurance
- Ability to pass a drug screening, background check and have a clean driving record
If your qualifications meet the needs, you will be contacted for an interview. Due to the large number of responses we receive, we will only be contacting those individuals for interviews. Please no phone calls.
Job Type: Part-time
Required experience: Housekeeping, Cleaning: 1 year